Kill Two Birds with One Stone.
Starting on September 1, 2012 in close cooperation with the Munich University of Applied Sciences (MUAS) we are offering two (m/f) motivated secondary school graduates the possibility to complete a dual study program (compound studies) at our company.
We offer the following combination:
Mechatronic Engineer (IHK) & Mechatronics/ Precision Engineering (B. Eng.)
Outline of the Program:
Vocational education begins on September 1, 2012. In October 2013 follows the commencement of university studies – altering phases of university and practical education (Duration: 7 semesters). After 3 years – Completion of vocational education - IHK final examination. After 4.5 years – Completion of university education - Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Mechatronics/ Precision Engineering.
Why choose Compound Studies?
- High level of practical relevance & optimal integration
- Continuous salary
- Excellent career possibilities/ double degree
- Secondary education/ Abitur (grade average at least. 2.5)
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility/ ability to work independently
- Technical understanding, including complex connections
- Good English language skills
Do you wish to begin your career in a successful, continually growing technology company? Then send us your application now! Send all of your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please contact Ms. Schünke at +49(0)8141/403-401.